Our views on Construction Industry of India are shared here. Though they are intended to bring our point of view and in the process bring positive change but certainly not to hurt the people who are living this industry with right and moral conduct.

Thursday, May 11, 2023

 Hi, I am Arun from cssspb the safety consultants.

I am here to speak about my current profession i.e. HSE Trainings / Supervisory / Consultancy services.

Well to be honest I really don't understand why at job we need to intervene and explain to others, look it 

for your own safety, you need to follow Safety rules.


I don't believe in this story but people say it, once some Indian Safety person went to Japan and asked in a factory for their Safety Manager, but the person there said who is a safety manager, we in Japan takes care of our job with Safety, why we need a safety manager to tell us what to do?


No need to belive such thing ever happened there, but Yes I believe the message.


It is in my experience of more than 15 years in Indian Construction Industries basically almost every other employee feels that a Safety person is there to interfere in their job and will make unnecessary trouble.


Do you also feel the same- please do response.

W/Best Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Visitor -